Responsibilities include estimating, lump sum bidding, conceptual budgeting, analysis of systems, scope reduction, and value engineering.
Further responsibilities include Subcontract negotiation/preparation, and purchasing. Manages all aspects of projects, from quality assurance to close coordination with the owner’s representative.
- B.B.A. in Construction Management, New York University.
- 10-Hour OSHA Certification
- 30-Hour OSHA Certification
- 4-Hour Supported Scaffold User
- 4-Hour Flagger Certification
- Amtrak Contractor Track Safety Certification
- Hydro Mobile Training Certification