Responsibilities include site specific managing of all field labor, ensuring safe construction practices, planning coordination, leading toolbox talks, and labor harmony.
- PK687. This project included retrofit building at 10 Bouck Court, Brooklyn, Demolition, removal of interior partitions and finishes, new electrical, plumbing, roof, skylights, walls, windows, doors, canopies, mechanical units – approx. $12,837,773.00.
- Croton Academy H.S. This project included retrofit 1st floor building 1211 Southern Blvd, Bronx, Demolition, new electrical, HVAC, plumbing, sprinkler, steel reinforcement, spray fireproofing, new framing, sheetrock, ceiling, new curtain wall, new bathrooms, roof replacement, skylights – approx. $7,637,773.00.
- PK582/Bronx. This project included retrofit 1st floor building 1434 Ogden Avenue, Bronx, Demolition, new electrical, mechanical, plumbing, sprinkler, new framing, sheetrock, ceiling, new windows, window guards, flooring and bathrooms – approx. $7,373,773.00.
- NYCDOB 40-Hour Site Safety Manager
- OSHA 10 Hour Training Course
- OSHA 30 Hour Training Course
- C3 Lead Competent Person Certification
- FDNY Certificate of Fitness – Sup Temp Stor & Disp Flam/Combo Liq Const
- ASSE Certification
- NYCDOB 32-Hour Supported Scaffold Certification
- 4-Hour Supported Scaffold Certification
- 4-Hour Flagger Certification
- MTA NYC Transit Track Safety Certification
- Qualitative Respiratory Fit Test