Responsibilities/duties include, manage superintendents and field labor, safety, troubleshooting, and coordination.
- PS144Q Additions and Existing Building Alterations, approx. $52,000,000.00.
- Construction of a New Bus Command Center for MTA, approx. $54,000,000.00.
- Nassau County Family & Matrimonial Courthouse Complex – Phase 1 Core & Shell, approx. $60,500,000.
- B.B.A. in Business Management, University of Hartford, 1997.
- NYC DOB 40-Hour Site Safety Manager Certification
- NYC DOB Approved 32-Hour Supported Scaffold Certification
- C5 Supervisor/Competent Person Certification
- FDNY Certificate of Fitness – Use Ammo Activated Tools
- FDNY Certificate of Fitness – Sup Temp Stor & Disp Flam/Combo Liq Const
- Fit Test Qualitative
- Construction Site Fire Safety Manager
- 30-Hour OSHA Certification
- 4-Hour Supported Scaffold User Certification
- 4-Hour Flagger Certification
- NYC Transit Track Safety Certification
- AWP Safety Certification
- Telehandler Safety Certification
- Manitou Training